Payment of your order with ZELLE (Only for USA)
Zelle is fast, safe and easy way to send money through your trusted banking app - or the Zelle app if your bank doesn't currently offer Zelle.
- NO maximum or minimum payment.
- Only available for the USA.
- We add + 10% fees during the checkout
- To make this payment option appear on the checkout page, you need first to select United-States (US) as shipping country. Then you will be able to see and select Zelle payment.
- NEVER CONTACT the email we gave you to pay for your order, they are for payment purpose ONLY. Your order could be delayed or canceled if you contact this email.
- Please never contact Zelle, for any reason. Please contact our customer service if you have any question or if you need any help.
- We cannot accept payment from these banks:
1. Fifth Third Bank
2. First Tennessee Bank
If you send a payment, it will get rejected and the bank will issue a refund.
Where to start?
- First, make your order on our site. On the checkout page, please enter your shipping address (USA only) and select Zelle as payment gateway.
- Then, validate your order and you are automatically redirected on the checkout validation page where we give our Zelle account information (email and phone number) for payment.
- Login and pay through Zelle. You need to be registered in Zelle first. Then, please send us payment on either our email or phone number that was given on our order confirmation page.
- Finally, please send us payment information with screenshot through the form on: